Search This Blog

Saturday, October 16, 2010

My Favorite Things

Think of this in tune with "My Favorite Things."
Pizza and Cheesecake
and Ocean Waves Crashing,
Blue Glistening Earrings and
Soft 'Taters Mashing,
Red tulips bundled and Saphires in rings
These are a few of my favorite things.

Opening nights and Children who're happy
All Scottie puppies and Bubble gum snapping
White wine and Movies and People that sing
These are a few of my favorite things.

When the tics bite, when the tax stings
when I'm feeling sad,
I simply remember my family and friends
And then I don't feeeeeel soooooo bad.


That splash is me.  This is pure bliss.

 Green Margaritas and Bacon that sizzles
Sweet Breakfast Muffins and Cream cheese you drizzle
Old books and New Books and Hot cups of tea
These are what can mean the whole world to me.

When the Cold Bites
When Meanness stings
When I'm feeling bad
I simply remember my family and friends, and then I don't feeeeeel sooooo bad!

   For all of you have enjoyed my blog so far, thanks for the complements and thanks for reading.  It means more than you know.  The menu this week holds some my favorites.  Light on calories, some probably not, but these are some of my favorite comfort foods.  Michael....you are my hero.
***Recipes can be found in the Pages section of the blog.

Monday
Meatloaf  ***
Mashed Potatos
Broccoli

Tuesday
Portobello Mushroom Burgers***
Tabouli salad***

Wednesday
Grilled steak
Grilled potatos
Grilled asparagus
Margaritas (after rehearsal)

Thursday
Lasagna (Thanks Mom, This was my favorite dinner of all time!!!)
Garlic Bread
Salad
Cherry Cheesecake***

Friday
Chicken Kormi with  Apples and Coconut ***
Rice

No comments:

Post a Comment